domingo, 27 de octubre de 2019

A creepy story...

Para inspirar vuestros microrrelatos de terror para nuestra biblioteca :
The real story of Let it be , by Paul McCartney:

"And I went to bed one night and had a kind of restless night.

"But I had a dream where my mother, who had been dead at that point for about 10 years, came to me in the dream and it was as if she could see that I was troubled. And she sort of said to me, she said, 'Let it be.' And I remember quite clearly her saying ,'Let it be,' and 'It's going to be OK. Don't worry.' You know, 'Let it be.'
I woke up and I remembered the dream, and I thought, 'Well, that's a great idea.' And I then sat down and wrote the song using the feeling from that dream and of my mum coming to me in the dream."

The song begins, "When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be."

Mary was McCartney's mother's name.

https://youtu.be/JGNkpsfTRwY



2 comentarios:

  1. A curious story, indeed. The funny thing about the song is that lots of people think that "mother Mary" refers to Virgin Mary!

    ResponderEliminar